Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LeBron sucks! Oh wait, sorry got confused, dude is still one of the 5 best to ever play

I don't recall anyone ever saying he sucks. Just that he isn't the greatest player of all time. His shooting was off last night but had a solid all around game. I thought he was better defensively than offensively last night. His 3 game stretch was great.

You might be right, but funny to see this sitting here after last night's game. He was on fire. Cavs need to dump Tristan Thompson and Kevin Love. Both are overrated.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Keep Thompson. Considering his defense and rebounding. Dump Love. Quickly as possible. A Big 3 of scorers isn't needed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Yes he should have. He went over the flagrant foul points. It was Draymonds own doing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That "flagrant foul" shouldn't have been called a flagrant foul. Why didn't LeBron get anything? He pulled him down and stepped over him. Where is LeBron's punishment?

That "flagrant foul" shouldn't have been called a flagrant foul. Why didn't LeBron get anything? He pulled him down and stepped over him. Where is LeBron's punishment?

He was upgraded to a technical I believe but even if he also got a flagrant he would still get no punishment, If Draymond would just quit hunting for guys privates he wouldn't have been suspended

12 minutes ago, X-Hoosier said:

LeBron was given a technical. He just hadn't racked up enough technicals or falgrants to be suspended.

As a major NBA fan..

King James has officially joined the top 5 club with Kobe.. MJ.. etc.

Tremendous effort from the Cavs, especially Kyrie. James and Kyrie were simply amazing. I will say this though, i would like to see this series without Draymond getting suspended. Curry didn't do much at all this series and has been sort of in a funk lately. Reminds me of the Lakers vs Celtics finals back in 2010. 

Now that Lebron has delivered his promise.. where does he go? Miami.. Los Angeles? 

The turning point of the series was when Bogut got hurt. He's their only rim protector, he's critical to their ball movement on offense, and losing him messed up their rotations. Due to his injury, even when Draymond came back they weren't the same team. Neither put up gaudy numbers, but it was similar to the Celtics losing Perkins in Game 6 in 2010. It just gummed up the works. 

He was upgraded to a technical I believe but even if he also got a flagrant he would still get no punishment, If Draymond would just quit hunting for guys privates he wouldn't have been suspended

He wasn't hunting for anything. He was pushing LeBron off the top of him.

His fist went towards Lebrons privates now yes it was directly above him but he was suspended for the accumulation of flagrant he received for going for other guys.

Yes I know. My point is that it shouldn't have been a flagrant foul. That was a joke and pushed by Cleveland.

I wonder if the Cavs will be smart enough to get rid of Love. He averaged 8.5 points and 6.8 rebounds in the finals. It is beyond obvious he doesn't belong. He is extremely overpaid. He is extremely overrated. He scored 51 points. He grabbed 41 rebounds. 27 of those rebounds were in 2 games. He scored in double figures twice.