Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Damn the 6ers are trying to gauge interest in Okafor and Noel. Since they will have Embiid healthy for the first time in a few years. Makes sense.

Okafor and some picks to the Lakers for the #2 pick. Play Ingram, Simmons, Noel and Embiid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Okafor and some picks to the Lakers for the #2 pick. Play Ingram, Simmons, Noel and Embiid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

If we passed on Okafor last year, then we sure as heck will not trade for him this year lol

We will take Brandon at the number 2 pick. Cousins or Butler won't be moved and we will sure as hell no trade any of our kids unless it's for a top 10 player.

New Orleans Pelicans guard Bryce Dejean-Jones has died at the age of 23, the Dallas County coroner's office confirmed to Travis Hines of the Ames Tribune on Saturday.   

The coroner's office did not give Hines a cause of death. Shams Charania of The Vertical reported Dejean-Jones died from bleeding out after he suffered a gunshot to the abdomen. 

Dejean-Jones played college basketball at USC (2010-11), UNLV (2012-14) and Iowa State (2014-15). He went undrafted in 2015 before joining the Pelicans during the summer league. 

The Idaho Stampede of the NBA Development League acquired Dejean-Jones off waivers from the Pelicans in December. He averaged 19.2 points and 5.1 rebounds in nine games played for the Stampede. 

The Pelicans signed Dejean-Jones to a 10-day contract on January 21. He appeared in 14 games with the team, making 11 starts, and averaged 5.6 points and 3.4 rebounds per game. 

Dejean-Jones was so impressive in his brief stint with the Pelicans that they rewarded him with a three-year contract extension in February. His best game came on February 4 against the Los Angeles Lakers when he scored 17 points and grabbed nine rebounds in a 99-96 loss. 

I read he was trying to rob someone anyone know if that's true?

The story I got was he and his girlfriend were fighting and he left. When he went back the apartment he was on the wrong floor and broke in to the wrong apartment.