Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

4 hours ago, Treesh said:

Boogie for #3 gives no value to the kings. Kings have the #8 pick. All players from 3-15 are pretty much the same role players. 

Celtics have way more than just the #3 pick to trade. Though as a fan, I want nothing to do with Cousins. 

15 hours ago, X-Hoosier said:

Hearing some rumors swirling the Lakers and 76ers... hearing that the Lakers could trade the #2 pick to Philly.. Philly would draft Ingram and Simmons.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using BtownBanners mobile app

Philly has nothing but a bunch of injury riddled big men, no thanks.

I assume Sixers will take Simmons since Simmons has a close relationship to Ben and his father. Also, Ben could run PG for them, which they really need. 

Lakers would take Brandon, which is fine with me. 

Philly has nothing but a bunch of injury riddled big men, no thanks.

I assume Sixers will take Simmons since Simmons has a close relationship to Ben and his father. Also, Ben could run PG for them, which they really need. 

Lakers would take Brandon, which is fine with me. 

76ers have this one dude named Jahlil Okafor and other picks.

1 hour ago, X-Hoosier said:

76ers have this one dude named Jahlil Okafor and other picks.

We passed on him last year, why would we want him this year? He plays an old man game in a new league. West would eat him alive.

Lakers will settle with Ben or Brandon. 

Frank Vogel’s deal with the Magic is four years, approximately $22 million, per source. Same per year salary as Portland gave Terry Stotts and more than twice what the Pacers were paying.    Thanks Larry!

He wasn't unemployed long...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

3 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Frank Vogel’s deal with the Magic is four years, approximately $22 million, per source. Same per year salary as Portland gave Terry Stotts and more than twice what the Pacers were paying.    Thanks Larry!

Get fired then go double your salary? Sounds like a good deal. Got a feeling the Pacers aren't going to make an improvement here.

Damn the 6ers are trying to gauge interest in Okafor and Noel. Since they will have Embiid healthy for the first time in a few years. Makes sense.