Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

This is about as amazing a stat as I’ve ever seen. Almost beyond belief. Dude has scored 10,000 points since he turned 33. Greatest post 30 yo player in history by a mile.

2 hours ago, Demo said:

This is about as amazing a stat as I’ve ever seen. Almost beyond belief. Dude has scored 10,000 points since he turned 33. Greatest post 30 yo player in history by a mile.

It also helps that the league scoring average has gone from the mid 90's in his first few years to now in the 115 per game range.

2 hours ago, Demo said:

The consistency in his rate of scoring since day 1 is mindblowing. Came in great, still playing great. 

On 3/1/2024 at 12:48 PM, KingPG21 said:

Technically not NBA news

Clsrk officially said it was her last season in college. Which wooooooooooo Fever gonna be good 

I read that the ticket office has been busy. My brother in law wants to put a deposit down on season tickets.

On 3/1/2024 at 12:48 PM, KingPG21 said:

Technically not NBA news

Clsrk officially said it was her last season in college. Which wooooooooooo Fever gonna be good 

Assembling quite the talent 

On 3/1/2024 at 11:48 AM, KingPG21 said:

Technically not NBA news

In case anyone thought there was any chance the Fever might go another way.

Carlisle was pretty atrocious in this game. Actively cost them the game. 

1. Took way too long to get Myles in at the end of the game. 

2. WHy in the world is Ben Sheppard getting the call over TJM in OT, Shep is bad and was bad all night

3. Why did it take so long to figure out to put Siakim on DeRozan in OT.

4. Pretty horrendous not calling a timeout again. Myles being caught with no where to go until Ty comes to get the ball was a nightmare. 

8 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Carlisle was pretty atrocious in this game. Actively cost them the game. 

1. Took way too long to get Myles in at the end of the game. 

2. WHy in the world is Ben Sheppard getting the call over TJM in OT, Shep is bad and was bad all night

3. Why did it take so long to figure out to put Siakim on DeRozan in OT.

4. Pretty horrendous not calling a timeout again. Myles being caught with no where to go until Ty comes to get the ball was a nightmare. 

Yeah, I'm not sold on Rick. TJM should absolutely have been in there. That game scenario is not for Shepp, especially tonight. 

Also not sold on Toppin NOT GRABBING THE DANG BALL. At least tap it up and/or back. Not straight OB. 

1 minute ago, HinnyHoosier said:

Yeah, I'm not sold on Rick. TJM should absolutely have been in there. That game scenario is not for Shepp, especially tonight. 

Also not sold on Toppin NOT GRABBING THE DANG BALL. At least tap it up and/or back. Not straight OB. 

Obi seemed legit confused as to what the scenario was on the last rebound of regulation. Like he had to get told to get up there for the rebound, Not having Myles and Siakim down by the baseline is just another head scratcher. Rick was awful down the stretch. 

9 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Obi seemed legit confused as to what the scenario was on the last rebound of regulation. Like he had to get told to get up there for the rebound, Not having Myles and Siakim down by the baseline is just another head scratcher. Rick was awful down the stretch. 

A perfect example of little mistakes adding up to crap outcomes.

51 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Top-5 most vicious poster I’ve ever seen and it isn’t 3, 4, or 5. 

Ummm........daaaaauuuuummmm! It's right there with Chambers over Jackson for me. Also did he break a finger or what?