Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

3 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

So like, I don't hate the pick for the Pacers. 

Turner or Domas are gona

For the time being, the guy who doesn't like it the most is T.J. Leaf.  I don't see Bitadzke taking minutes from Sabonis or Turner yet.

Anyway, at some point the Pacers are likely to move on from either Sabonis or Turner (Turner would be the assumption) if Goga shows he can handle the minutes.

8 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Foot injuries on dudes is scary. Foot injuries are big guys is terrifying 

I know.  But likely someone is going to guy a hell of an upside on him in the second round unless he gets taken with the last pick in the first round.

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

I know.  But likely someone is going to guy a hell of an upside on him in the second round unless he gets taken with the last pick in the first round.

Nah, I'm there with you. I'd love using a second rounder on him

Pacers selected KZ Okpala for the Heat, who traded them three future second round picks.

Give the possibility of draft rule changes which could make second round drafts a little more valuable in the future, have to really like the deal.