Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

The secret weapon about to be unleashed. They're bringing in Kawhi 2.0.

3 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

More info on why OG has been out so long.  His appendix ruptured before his surgery and he also developed some infection complications so it was much more than a routine appendix removal.

Yikes good thing he went to a hospital probably be dead if not

Rockets made everyone available. Guess the narrative is they want LeBron? 

Lol, who structured Chris Paul's contract. That should be grounds for automatic termination. What a horrible deal

Warriors in 6. Think this will be a really good series. I've thought for a few years that Kawhi was a top 3 player in the league. I just think the Golden State is too good. I don't know the impact Durant will have but Curry, Green, and Thompson will step up. Think Iggy has a good series. 

Warriors in 6. Think this will be a really good series. I've thought for a few years that Kawhi was a top 3 player in the league. I just think the Golden State is too good. I don't know the impact Durant will have but Curry, Green, and Thompson will step up. Think Iggy has a good series. 

Who do you put on Kawhi and how do you defend him?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Raptors head coach Nick Nurse told reporters Thursday the 21-year-old is ruled out for Game 1 of the NBA Finals after being upgraded to questionable, but the plan is to activate him for Game 2 at Scotiabank Arena on Sunday, according to ESPN's Tim Bontemps.

Anunoby has yet to take the floor this postseason after undergoing an emergency appendectomy April 11. His appendix ruptured prior to having surgery which complicated his recovery.

Nurse stated earlier in the week Anunoby was "probably about 10 days away from playing."

The sophomore forward averaged seven points, 2.9 rebounds, and 0.7 assists in 20.2 minutes across 67 appearances this season.