Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

What a wild lottery. NY and Memphis will continue to be booty and if NO keeps the band together they’ll be really fun to watch at the very least. Poor Bulls too. 

Late edit: this is of course if NY doesn’t bring in a huge FA class...which with how inept they are at literally everything, I’ll believe it when I see it. 

32 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

What a wild lottery. NY and Memphis will continue to be booty and if NO keeps the band together they’ll be really fun to watch at the very least. Poor Bulls too. 

Late edit: this is of course if NY doesn’t bring in a huge FA class...which with how inept they are at literally everything, I’ll believe it when I see it. 

Big IF with New Orleans but should be interesting. Does Davis still look elsewhere? And could NO lure another star to play with Davis and Zion. Small market, not traditionally appealing but those 2 could make people listen if Davis stays with the supermax. 

What if the Knicks get a player do they package the 3 for Davis? RJ Barrett with Zion at the next level would be interesting in a couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Based on where he might fall, some good spots for Romeo:

#10 Hawks- Trae Young, Collins, #8 pick

#11 Timberwolves- KTA, Wiggy, D-Rose

#14 Celtics-Tatum, Horford, maybe Kyrie, Brad Stevens

#18 Pacers-Vic, home state where he would be loved

#19 Spurs-Pop, DeRozan, Aldridge

Each of those teams have other scoring options. Would give Romeo time to develop. He would probably start on at least 2 maybe 3 of those teams as a rookie.

1 hour ago, BtownStrength said:

Big IF with New Orleans but should be interesting. Does Davis still look elsewhere? And could NO lure another star to play with Davis and Zion. Small market, not traditionally appealing but those 2 could make people listen if Davis stays with the supermax. 

Shams already tweeted Davis still wants out. Oh well. 

Based on where he might fall, some good spots for Romeo:
#10 Hawks- Trae Young, Collins, #8 pick
#11 Timberwolves- KTA, Wiggy, D-Rose
#14 Celtics-Tatum, Horford, maybe Kyrie, Brad Stevens
#18 Pacers-Vic, home state where he would be loved
#19 Spurs-Pop, DeRozan, Aldridge
Each of those teams have other scoring options. Would give Romeo time to develop. He would probably start on at least 2 maybe 3 of those teams as a rookie.

I think the Hawks like Huerter as their starter. I would say San Antonio would be a good fit for him to develop and reach his full potential.

Sad to question this, but would Romeo be loved as a pick by the Pacers? I’ve seen a lot of bitter IU fans hating on the kid (not on this site).

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Zion has a lot of leverage here if he doesn’t want to play in New Orleans... why would you? Still hasn’t hired an agent could return to Duke (definitely don’t see it happening) but would throw a huge wrench in things if he went and said he won’t play there (trade the pick or don’t draft me). Is he that kind of guy tho?

Zion has a lot of leverage here if he doesn’t want to play in New Orleans... why would you? Still hasn’t hired an agent could return to Duke (definitely don’t see it happening) but would throw a huge wrench in things if he went and said he won’t play there (trade the pick or don’t draft me). Is he that kind of guy tho?

How much would Dook have to pay for a one year contract? I’m guessing a half mil.

6 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Tyreke Evans just got booted from the league for at least 2 years for violating the drug policy. Don’t see that one too often. 

There was a rumor of alcohol abuse being an issue for him during the season too...... that dude had a tough year. It'd probably be crazy to see a timeline of his year from when he signed to know

Tyreke Evans just got booted from the league for at least 2 years for violating the drug policy. Don’t see that one too often. 

Excessive cocaine use will get you every time. I had never liked this guy since his days at Memphis under Cal. His brother/agent was a huge pain in the @$$ for the Pacers organization...they both had this coming to them. He never fit in with the rest of our locker room/culture and never understood why we the Pacers ever brought him in.