Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I am impressed with what the Warriors have been able to do to assemble this team. Some forms drafting well, others from trading well and more recently from signing well. No, it might not make the entire NBA happy, but why not have others NBA stars take pay cuts to put together teams of 5 all stars?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Trae Young has looked awful both games. He's had several floaters blocked and can't get past anyone off the dribble. I get it's summer league but I just don't see how he can overcome his size and athletic limitations, at least not early in his career. 

14 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

The Kings has Frank Mason, De’Aaron Fox, Justin Jackson, Harry Giles and Bagley on the the floor. The great part about that? It is a likely 5 the Kings will put out on the floor. It is also great to see Giles out there actually playing. The Kings have several bigs with potential in Cayley-Stein, Bagley and then two bigs that struggled in college(and big time recruits) that have great potential in Skal and Giles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a good starting five really should be interesting to see how they do.

11 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

I know it is just summer league, but Trae Young apparently forgot how to play basketball

He and Grayson just had a skirmish; Grayson tried to nut him with his forehead like a ram.

16 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

I know it is just summer league, but Trae Young apparently forgot how to play basketball

His shooting isn't even what's concerning me the most, it's the fact that he can't beat summer league players off the dribble or finish anything in the paint. He's 6'1 with a weak body and mediocre athleticism. It's way too soon to call him a bust but I think Hawks fans should be pretty worried. 

3 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

I've liked Holiday quite a bit. He is gonna have to be off the ball more often, but with Vic and Evans that should have been the case anyways. Like Johnson a lot too

His passing is better than I though it'd be but his defense needs some work. Johnson looks much better than Leaf on both ends.