Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

13 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Because the vast majority of LeBron criticisms are incredibly dumb and don't hold up once investigated.

Lebron is unwilling to work for his rings? Cmon man. No player has ever consistently done more for his teams in the postseason. . 

image.thumb.png.7df8334e63cf44cebd2f5facd934ddd0.png

It’s hilarious that you can say this after your ridiculous KD criticisms. 

2 hours ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

It’s hilarious that you can say this after your ridiculous KD criticisms. 

His workload is a thousand times heavier than Durant's. Lebron just played all 48 minutes and put up 35/15/9 in his 100th game of the season. He made the finals with a starting lineup of George Hill, JR Smith, Jeff Green, and Tristan Thompson. We'll see what Durant does in game 7 with Klay Thompson, Steph Curry and Draymond Green in his starting lineup. 

11 minutes ago, Joe DeLow said:

You act like George Hill, JR Smith, Jeff Green and Tristan Thompson aren't talented?

Sent from my SM-S327VL using BtownBanners mobile app

What? They're all career role players. Next are we going to hear about how LeBron and Durant's supporting casts are "essentially the same"?

Keep in mind that the league average for PER is 15.0. 

image.thumb.jpeg.132544400f713c172a8736a98e4ed564.jpeg

Completely shocked!  LeBron barely looked like he could walk during game 5 and then just put on a performance of a lifetime!  GOAT GOAT GOAT.  Cavs shouldn't get close to winning a game against GSW or HR but LeBron being LeBron we'll see Houston win tonight and somehow the Cavs will pullout a miraculous run in the Finals.

37 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

His workload is a thousand times heavier than Durant's. Lebron just played all 48 minutes and put up 35/15/9 in his 100th game of the season. He made the finals with a starting lineup of George Hill, JR Smith, Jeff Green, and Tristan Thompson. We'll see what Durant does in game 7 with Klay Thompson, Steph Curry and Draymond Green in his starting lineup. 

That has nothing to do with you saying KD is soft for going to GSW and claiming that he doesn’t want to compete. 

Lebron is playing out of his mind and it’s unreal that he’s carrying a trash squad to the Finals. But don’t act like KD isn’t a competitor and try to trash other greats in the process of highlighting LeBron’s greatness. It’s absurd. LeBron made the decision to win alone and KD chose to play and win with a real team. 

4 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

That has nothing to do with you saying KD is soft for going to GSW and claiming that he doesn’t want to compete. 

Lebron is playing out of his mind and it’s unreal that he’s carrying a trash squad to the Finals. But don’t act like KD isn’t a competitor and try to trash other greats in the process of highlighting LeBron’s greatness. It’s absurd. LeBron made the decision to win alone and KD chose to play and win with a real team. 

The biggest reason why Durant going to Goldem State is soft is that he just blew a 3-1 lead against them weeks before. I don't expect to change your mind, but the 2nd best player in the world joining up with the team that just beat him is very weak to me. 

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

The biggest reason why Durant going to Goldem State is soft is that he just blew a 3-1 lead against them weeks before. I don't expect to change your mind, but the 2nd best player in the world joining up with the team that just beat him is very weak to me. 

Thats because you have zero objectivity. 

You act as if Lebron wouldnt have joined Boston if they could have afforded him. Newsflash he would have if that was his best oppurtunity to win

1 hour ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Nothing like a bunch of keyboard warriors calling an elite athlete and competitor soft.  

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

Thats because you have zero objectivity. 

You act as if Lebron wouldnt have joined Boston if they could have afforded him. Newsflash he would have if that was his best oppurtunity to win

My post didn't say anything about LeBron, yet you still bring him up. If LeBron James was never born Durant going to the team that he blew a 3-1 lead against would still be soft. 

2 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Nothing like a bunch of keyboard warriors calling an elite athlete and competitor soft.  

Durant is also a keyboard warrior though.. Do you at least think him making fake social media accounts to argue with middle schoolers is soft?

5 hours ago, Crimson and Cream said:

Him going to Houston to create another superteam is a possibility

That would be different though.  Harden, Paul, and any other player on that team would be terrible if he went there.  He would have to do it all on his own.  The statistics would confirm that.

It amazes me though, last night in the first quarter he scored a lot but the team was behind.  In the second quarter, he didn't score all that much but the Cavs made a run.  I've seen this numerous times...

And no one can deny LeBron’s greatness on a basketball court. To do so would be flat out insane. But the dude thinks he walks on water and he’s a pompous and arrogant person. Not to mention the fact when push comes to shove, he’ll get any call he wants in a game