Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

4 minutes ago, MIUGA said:

Pacers might have something to say about that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using BtownBanners mobile app

If Philly stays healthy I just don't see the Pacers being able to topple them unless they add some more pieces. Should be a good time in the East in the near future though. Boston, Philly, Milwaukee with Giannis, Indiana even. A lot of young talent in the conference. 

The Sixers were slightly better than .500 until they went on this crazy streak. They'll be good, but I'd hold off on saying they'll dominate. Lebron has 2-3 good years left, Boston will be good, Toronto will be good. Hopefully the Pacers can sign an impact player.
I believe Vic is that impact player. Going to be looking for a pg and pf soon. (due to age)

Sent from my SM-G900V using BtownBanners mobile app

Eric Gordon's jumper is the prettiest thing I've ever seen in basketball. Beautiful arc. Perfect rotation. Just ethereal. Would rather watch Gordon shoot than watch any other single skill of any other single player.

40 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

What's the Pacers' cap situation like?

They get to dump $13.5mil between Jefferson and Lavoy Allen this summer. Myles and Sabonis are still cheap for a couple more years. And this is with having the #27 payroll in the league already, so if they can attract someone that will make an impact, they shouldn’t have any problem affording them. (Assuming I’m reading this correctly)

https://hoopshype.com/salaries/indiana_pacers/

Houston falls to Minnesota 121-105 but leads the series 2-1.   Another rough shooting night for EG.  Game #4 set for Monday night.  OG and Vic back in action Sunday evening.

04.21     W/L Min. Pts. FG's 3's FT's Reb Asst TO Stl Blk PF +/-

Tor OG 2-1                          
Hou EG 2-1 L 34 15 5-16 3-9 2-3 1 1 1 0 0 2 -13
Ind Vic 2-1                          

2 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

The Sixers were slightly better than .500 until they went on this crazy streak. They'll be good, but I'd hold off on saying they'll dominate. Lebron has 2-3 good years left, Boston will be good, Toronto will be good. Hopefully the Pacers can sign an impact player.

Yeah, they're definitely getting overblown right now. For one people made Miami into something it wasn't, for another their win streak came against a paper thin schedule

14 hours ago, KingPG21 said:

Yeah, they're definitely getting overblown right now. For one people made Miami into something it wasn't, for another their win streak came against a paper thin schedule

On the other hand, as long as their healthy, Simmons and Embiid will both be elite players. Covington and Saric are very good fits next to them too. If Fultz develops like he was supposed to they'll be tough to beat for a long time. 

Whether or not Milwaukee loses this game you could make a pretty good argument for firing Joe Prunty based solely on the way he's coached this 2nd half. As bad a strategic half as I can remember. 

Tatum and Brown are nasty. I might sound crazy but I'd almost worry that having Hayward back would hurt their development. 

I've said it for awhile that Brown is going to be better than projected.

Kyrie
Hayward
Tatum
Brown
Whoever

That'll be one of the best starting lineups for years. Rozier and Smart off the bench provide edge and energy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app