Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

This will be an interesting situation to follow. Pate just turned 18, so he’s eligible to play in the G-League, which he would have been doing with Ignite anyway. Because of his birthday he isn’t eligible for the draft until ‘26. Would think that if Pate is granted a waiver it would signify that the League is ready to punt on any age requirement even if the NBAPA isn’t. 

This is the dumbest thing I can remember seeing in a long, long time. The answer is never. And I love that as an example of average man’s skill development arc he uses Steph Curry. If you think Steph Curry is an average man you are just bone stupid.

26 minutes ago, Demo said:

The majority of WNBA games are on the likes of Prime Video, ION, NBA TV, and CBS Sports Network. Just so the people that are expecting every game to be on ABC or ESPN don't get their hopes up.

Just now, Banksyrules said:

As a Knicks fan I think u guys can beat them. They lost their defensive edge when they fired their manager.  

Oh definitely feel that way. Not a Pacers fan but I feel they got the best match up instead of seeing the Knicks in round 1. 

On 4/14/2024 at 9:30 PM, KingPG21 said:

Pacers-Bucks is gonna be an entertaining series. Just glad Ty is getting actual playoff experience, play in game/s don't count

Pacers could very well be favorites to begin the series with Giannis being out. But they better buckle up.. actually have to put some energy in on the defensive side for once.

51 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Pacers could very well be favorites to begin the series with Giannis being out. But they better buckle up.. actually have to put some energy in on the defensive side for once.

Their defense was good in March, like the whole month