Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Victor Oladipo - Memphis Grizzlies

Victor Oladipo named Eastern Conference Player of the Week, his fourth time earning the honor over the last 53 weeks.

For context: Paul George earned the honor a team-high five times — over four years.

Grew up an ABA fan but not of the Pacers. I guess being young, living right across the river and able to go to many Kentucky Colonel games that was my team. After the league demise, it was all about the Celtics. I find it hard not following the Pacers. Was a Reggie fan but now with Vic it takes it to another level.

Finally got to see Victor on TV since the Pacers were on ESPN tonight.  

In his second game back he had 14 Pts., 1Reb., 9 Ast, and 3 Steals as the Pacers beat the Sixers in Philly, 113-101.

Edited by FloridaHoosierGirl
typo

Finally got to see Victor on TV since the Pacers were on ESPN tonight.  
In his second game back he had 14 Pts., 91Reb., 9 Ast, and 3 Steals as the Pacers beat the Sixers in Philly, 113-101.

Did anyone else rebound the ball in that game?! That has to be a record right?!

Haha, the Pacers might end up being a better team now after he was out for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

11 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Did anyone else rebound the ball in that game?! That has to be a record right?!

Haha, the Pacers might end up being a better team now after he was out for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

OOPS!  Meant to edit it from 9 rebounds to 1 and 9 assists and I didn't delete the 9.  LOL!

On 12/20/2018 at 7:38 AM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I thought it interesting that he only attempted 2 3's.   Wondered if that's just the way the game played out or he had been given some subtle advice to back off on 3's.

Must have just been the game because tonight he went 5/9 with 3's.