Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Victor Oladipo - Memphis Grizzlies

11 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

He won't as long as he plays with Russ. I love Russ, but his team will always be where blossoming role players go to die while he has control of a team. That 4th quarter was brutal to watch. He was something like 2-11 last I heard.

I don't think Vic will ever take that next step no matter who he plays with. He's been the same player since he's been in the league with a slowly improving jump shot. Good player but never is going to be a star. 

On 4/26/2017 at 11:03 AM, IUfan_Charlie said:

I don't think Vic will ever take that next step no matter who he plays with. He's been the same player since he's been in the league with a slowly improving jump shot. Good player but never is going to be a star. 

Let's see what a change of scenery does. I'm hopeful for Vic. We'll see.

Pretty cool quote from Victor today during his introductory media duties:

"IU became a part of me," Oladipo said.
The newest Indiana Pacer — coach Nate McMillan said today that Oladipo will start at shooting guard — Oladipo discussed the impact IU had on him, what he feels his next steps will be as a player and more.
"Without Jordan Hulls, I wouldn't have been the No. 2 pick in the NBA Draft. I tell people that to this day," Oladipo said, later adding about their shooting contests: "I used to have nightmares because I couldn't beat him."

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app