Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Victor Oladipo - Memphis Grizzlies

To say Victor is average player based on his performance in Orlando thus far is incredibly ignorant. He was playing WAY too many minutes, had to be the primary ball handler too often, and had very little consistency in his coaching staff and supporting cast.

In OKC, regardless of whether Durant stays, we will see him play a much more defensively focused role, with much less of a need for him to contribute offensively given Westbrook's dominance and the presence of two or three better scoring options.

Always a class act.  Orlando's loss; OKC's gain.   VicOladipo

@VicOladipo   I just wanna thank the Orlando Magic organization for a great three years. The entire city of Orlando, my teammates, the fans, and coaches that have taught me so much and I'm truly grateful. I'm so excited to be a Thunder!!! I'm ready to win BIG and play in front of the best fans in the world!!! #ThunderUp

Um.....IU fans Victor!!!! Best NBA fans was meant and implied. We know.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

The Thunder worked on their roster reductions by axing Mitch McGary and his drug problem.

The Oklahoma City Thunder waived former first-round pick Mitch McGary, ending a turbulent tenure that included a 15-game suspension for violating the NBA’s anti-drug program.

McGary was the 21st overall selection for the Thunder in 2014. An agile, athletic 6-foot-10 forward, McGary, 24, had a standout career at Michigan but dealt with injury issues and a failed drug test before entering the draft.

McGary will serve his 15-game suspension if he signs another NBA contract and lands on the active regular-season roster.

56 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

The Thunder worked on their roster reductions by axing Mitch McGary and his drug problem.

The Oklahoma City Thunder waived former first-round pick Mitch McGary, ending a turbulent tenure that included a 15-game suspension for violating the NBA’s anti-drug program.

McGary was the 21st overall selection for the Thunder in 2014. An agile, athletic 6-foot-10 forward, McGary, 24, had a standout career at Michigan but dealt with injury issues and a failed drug test before entering the draft.

McGary will serve his 15-game suspension if he signs another NBA contract and lands on the active regular-season roster.

Sad