Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Stuhoo

(2015) JUCO PG Jaylen Brantley to Maryland

Just got off the phone with Indiana university. My recruiting starting to heat up 1f3c0.png1f3c0.png. I love it. Grind now shine later 1f4af.png

Brantley is a New England native and even played AAU basketball with current Maryland small forward Jake Layman. He had a host of high-majors that had offered him out of prep school, but due to his grades, he chose to attend Marshall for one year under Proposition 48 to become eligible.

Rivals

ESPN

Twitter

5'10"? Grade issues? I'm highly skeptical....

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

No grade issues anymore.

Knockdown shooter

Floor general/leader

Dunks on his highlight video.

Sturdy 5'10"...Yogi-like build

Yes it does.

It also means "keep it 100" or "keep it real" for my generation. Or "stay on the up and up".

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Someone with the "4-11" should start a BTOWN slang dictionary discussion post so us "blue hairs" can learn the lingo and follow them "TWITTS" (?).

Someone with the "4-11" should start a BTOWN slang dictionary discussion post so us "blue hairs" can learn the lingo and follow them "TWITTS" (?).

everything you need to know is right here - http://www.urbandictionary.com

literally the dictionary of our generation. I even have to use it occasionally.