Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Walking Boot of Doom

(2016) SG Bruce Brown to Miami

http://zagsblog.com/recruiting/bruce-brown-planning-st-johns-arizona-arizona-state-visits/

MINNEAPOLIS – An EYBL veteran, BABC’s Bruce Brown has put on quite the show this spring. The 2016 guard out of Vermont Academy has averaged 16.4 points, 5.9 rebounds, 3.4 assists, and 1.7 steals through three sessions.

Brown listed Arizona, Arizona State, Indiana, Michigan, St. John’s, Texas, and UNLV as the schools recruiting him. He’ll take unofficial visits to Arizona and Arizona State in the fall and will visit St. John’s next weekend.

St. John’s has attracted Brown because of coach Chris Mullin’s background and the buzz he has created about the program.

“They like me a lot and have been talking to me a lot,” he said. “They say I can be a big one for them, that they can get me to the next level, and that I can do really well. That’s kind of the same with Indiana. They want me to come in and score. Do whatever basically, play the 1.”

I would love to get this kid. Pap what are you hearing on him?

Idk, certainly never heard it was a likely thing and maybe that was more just the way he wrote it but IU is certainly in a good position. It would not be a big surprise if he commits to IU but i'm not sure of his timetable or anything. Believe he is still lining up fall visits so fall/spring. Nothing like the Watson timetable.

Idk, certainly never heard it was a likely thing and maybe that was more just the way he wrote it but IU is certainly in a good position. It would not be a big surprise if he commits to IU but i'm not sure of his timetable or anything. Believe he is still lining up fall visits so fall/spring. Nothing like the Watson timetable.

it'll be interesting to see that's for sure. Thanks for the info

Pap, you sure are dropping hints on Watson. Say it ain't so, say it ain't so!