Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Walking Boot of Doom

(2016) SG Bruce Brown to Miami

Goes to the same prep school where Emmitt Holt was destined; Vermont Academy. Obviously some connection between our staff and the Vermont Academy staff.

The good news is; Vermont Academy is a real prep school; over 125 years old, a campus of over 500 acres, and many, many alums who are distinguished for their academics.

Plus...Bruce Brown appears to be a big-time player. 

ALL looks excellent with this one!

I think you're going to see Vermont Academy going forward. Chuck has some connections and Crean used their head coach, Alex Popp's review as a big part of his evaluation regarding Holt.

Are we showing Eron Gordon and Kyle Guy any love?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I think the Kyle Guy ship may have sailed. IU was the first to offer him and recruit him pretty hard but he never seemed too excited by it. He was always tweeting very excitedly about his other offers from other schools. If he isn't interested at all and we are loaded at guard, do we give up or keep going? I question if its even worth investing time if he has no interest

I think you're going to see Vermont Academy going forward. Chuck has some connections and Crean used their head coach, Alex Popp's review as a big part of his evaluation regarding Holt.

Looking back at your post from 10/2/14 here... definitely trust Alex Popp then