Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) PF Jaren Jackson Jr. to Michigan St.

For what it's worth, Jackson is not close to Bryant.  Jackson is much closer to Juwon Morgan than anyone on Indiana's current team.  An inch or two taller, but that's what he'd give Indiana.

That's why I referred to them as "bigs." I feel pretty good about Davis being able to man the middle as a sophomore and a rotation of Morgan, a frosh Jackson or Williams, and possibly another PF type to play the backup 5. Ideally we get another true big in '17 though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Thanks Old Fart. Best friends with Guy? That about makes me cry. Love the way Kyle plays. That would have been excellent.

Jackson sounds like MSU in the picture too. Definitely think one of us get Williams and one gets Jackson. I'm leaning Jackson. Jackson wants to be a 3 though. More likely to be a stretch 4.

16 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Thanks Old Fart. Best friends with Guy? That about makes me cry. Love the way Kyle plays. That would have been excellent.

Jackson sounds like MSU in the picture too. Definitely think one of us get Williams and one gets Jackson. I'm leaning Jackson. Jackson wants to be a 3 though. More likely to be a stretch 4.

I don't really have a good read on Jackson, but I don't like IU's chances from what I do know. That's more assumption based on the situation rather than direct knowledge. He's a great player so I would love to be wrong.

Recap of Jaren Jackson at EYBL in Indy:

4/22 –  Spiece lost to St. Louis Eagles 84 – 76.  22 pts. on 6 of 8 from the field; 3 of 4 on 3’s; 7 of 7 on FT’s; 10 reb; 3 blks; 2 TO’s.

4/23 – Spiece beat Team Final 92 – 85.  20 pts. on 6 of 13 from the field; 3 of 6 on 3’s; 5 of 7 on FT’s; 2 reb; 2 assists; 2 stls; 4 TO’s.

4/24 –  Spiece beat LV Prospects 73 – 59.  5 pts. on 2 of 8 from the field 1 of 4 on 3’s; 0 for 2 on FT’s; 7 reb; 1 assist; 2 stls; 3 TO’s.

4/25 – Spiece beat The RENS 94 – 80.  12 pts. on 4 of 11 from the field; 0 for 3 on 3’s; 4 of 6 on FT’s; 13 reb; 5 assists; 2 stls; 1 TO.

5 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Friday EYBL Double-Doubles:

- Jaren Jackson: 30 pts, 10 rebs

- Xavier Tillman: 19 pts, 10 rebs

- Donnie Tillman: 17 pts, 13 rebs, 3 asts

Details of Jackson's game:  30 pts. on 8 of 18 from the field; 2 of 6 on 3’s; 12 of 21 FT’s; 10 reb; 3 assists; 4 TO; 8 blks.