Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) PF Jaren Jackson Jr. to Michigan St.

22 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

All Purdue players followed him on Twitter today.

Purdue 1
Indiana 0

For now

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

LOL wait now let's analyze this for a second.

So at about 4:00 yesterday afternoon, it's learned that all Purdue players begin following him on Twitter.  This comes not long after he announces his intent to decide his college on Thursday.

Not long after that, the Crystal Ball takes a heavy pro-Purdue turn from 72% Maryland to 70% Purdue in just a few short hours, which could indicate these Crystal Ball experts were using that information to make their picks.

This indicates two things to me: this was very likely a sad, last-ditch ploy by Matt Painter to recruit Jackson by saying "ok guys, now go follow Jackson on Twitter because I think it'll go a long way in his decision-making" and it also goes to show that the Crystal Ball has about as much merit as a 2016 presidential election poll taken in January before the primary races even start.

I'm just glad he didn't go to Purdue.

So at about 4:00 yesterday afternoon, it's learned that all Purdue players begin following him on Twitter.  This comes not long after he announces his intent to decide his college on Thursday.

Not long after that, the Crystal Ball takes a heavy pro-Purdue turn from 72% Maryland to 70% Purdue in just a few short hours, which could indicate these Crystal Ball experts were using that information to make their picks.

This indicates two things to me: this was very likely a sad, last-ditch ploy by Matt Painter to recruit Jackson by saying "ok guys, now go follow Jackson on Twitter because I think it'll go a long way in his decision-making" and it also goes to show that the Crystal Ball has about as much merit as a 2016 presidential election poll taken in January before the primary races even start.

Agree. Glad it's not PU too but much more dangerous at MSU.

Very odd recruitment for this kid. Quiet. Maryland "lead" forever. PU sweeps in them MSU at the very last minute.

Nice having the Izzo pull. Hoping Crean can earn that pull soon too.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

6 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

All right, saving this here. If it's either a Clinton blowout or a narrow Trump then we can start believing Crystal Ball picks!

scribd.com/doc/295919133/NBC-WSJ-January-Poll

foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/01/08/fox-news-poll-national-presidential-race-obama-ratings/

Trent Brow

I've seen this kid play several times, I honestly don't think we missed one here, unless he has improved 100 fold, he doesn't have a big 10 frame, he is a big fish in a small pond, now. He doesn't like to bang inside, lived outside the arc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using BtownBanners mobile app