Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) JUCO C Legend Robertin to Clemson

JucoRecruiting.comLogo15-150x1501.png

Legend Robertin of Chipola racking up offers and interest from high majors
by Brad Winton September 13, 2014

Legend-Robertin-Chipola-622x311.jpgBy Brad Winton 

Legend Robertin, a 7’0 center at Chipola College, is an athletic big man who has only been playing basketball for three years prior to arriving in Marianna, FL. He is beginning to generate plenty of recruiting interest and offers from high major programs. Robertin didn’t play in any national JUCO events this summer, so many college coaches are getting their first look at him this month in workouts at Chipola.

Robertin, whose parents are from St. Lucia, was born in England and ran track until he was 16 years old and started playing basketball after that according to friend of the family. He will have three years of eligibility after playing this season at Chipola, which is another reason that he is drawing such heavy interest.

Ole Miss and Pitt recently stopped in to see him with many others on their way. College coaches will have a chance to see Robertin for the first time in a team setting in early October at a JUCO Jamboree (multi-team scrimmage).

Robertin has offers from the following schools: Memphis, Tennessee, Florida State, Texas Tech, Ole Miss, Alabama, South Carolina, Arkansas, West Virginia

He has also received interest from Florida, but they have not offered yet.

A little more Legend-ary action.

FYI...stay tuned for the #1 play in the video - a really cool dunk by a Brit named John Clark!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELtwiRgU1qk

Can we get John Clark instead? Good God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Can we get John Clark instead? Good God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean...THE CLARK KENT OF DUNKS!!??!! This guy makes Troy Williams and Hanner Perea look like they have "Jeff Howard hops".

Hey John Clark Kent...HIT IT!!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jJb3VIu_zk

That John Clark video doesn't prove a whole lot about him. They made tons of videos of Hanner doing similar things and look how far he has gotten so far…..

True, but I think Hanner BURSTs on the scene this year. I think he'll be really good. Think about him versus OSU last season. More of that. Plus,Yogi really likes Hanner.

True, but I think Hanner BURSTs on the scene this year. I think he'll be really good. Think about him versus OSU last season. More of that. Plus,Yogi really likes Hanner.

Im right there with you. Im a huge fan of Hanner. I was more just getting at the point that youtube videos of someone dunking all by their lonesome don't prove much.