Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

IU @ Mizzou Post Game Thread

IU baby!!! Take that SEC! When was the last time I could brag on the football team?!?! First time beating a ranked opponent in 8 years, let that sink in a minute. Things are slowly changing in this program, I can't wait until I can tell my son some day that I was an IU fan when they were bad, and to have him look at me and say, "They were bad?" Still hasn't sunk in yet, I'll be celebrating this win all week. Hoo, hoo, hoo...

Nice!  Remember when we went out to Oregon and won?  This is awesome like that.

That team started 2-0 with that win, and won only once the remainder of the season. Ironically, it was against a ranked Minnesota team. Hoping for different results this time. Every time we get excited about IU football they take a dump all over us. 

It does stink that last week is hanging over r head but they got the big win today iu enjoy it tonight and get ready for next one

In 1995 when Northwestern came out of nowhere, beat Notre Dame, and went to the Rose Bowl, they had one regular season loss...to Miami OH.  I'm not saying our season will turn out like that, but a bad loss to a MAC team early can be overcome.  

In 1995 when Northwestern came out of nowhere, beat Notre Dame, and went to the Rose Bowl, they had one regular season loss...to Miami OH.  I'm not saying our season will turn out like that, but a bad loss to a MAC team early can be overcome.  

I really think the early bye week hurt us a lot. Being a freshman in football is 1000x different than being a freshman in basketball.  Get these guys some experience and I think we're in really good shape for the future. Great TEAM win! 

Idk but they did have someone that we're recruiting there. Can't remember who. Bryant maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Bryant is on an OV to Syracuse w his Mom. Fri-Sun.

I remember hearing the Bryant thing over on the basketball forum but idk who said that or where they got it from

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners