Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Npride

Roster Spots

I'll be concerned about this until we work it out. I hope we don't force a transfer on anyone. I really want to see top talent in candy stripes and lots of wins but this just makes me uneasy.

I'll be concerned about this until we work it out. I hope we don't force a transfer on anyone. I really want to see top talent in candy stripes and lots of wins but this just makes me uneasy.

Agree with you here.  Unfortunately it appears to be the nature of the beast.  If we want to stay competitive and a top program, it looks like this is what we will continue to do.

Okay, but what if IU doesn't win?

i think if we dont win then vic stays, but i still do think zeller is gone, i read somewhere that he is pretty much already done with classes at IU, and could probably get his degree by the time that he would begin his pro career if he leaves for this draft. but i think that overall the team will be able to replace zeller, i like several of the recruits coming in next year, and i think that our bench is going to do fine as starters for next year as well. vic is the harder to replace in my opinion, guy is an absolute animal, he should be POY vs plumlee, he does it all

i think if we dont win then vic stays, but i still do think zeller is gone, i read somewhere that he is pretty much already done with classes at IU, and could probably get his degree by the time that he would begin his pro career if he leaves for this draft. but i think that overall the team will be able to replace zeller, i like several of the recruits coming in next year, and i think that our bench is going to do fine as starters for next year as well. vic is the harder to replace in my opinion, guy is an absolute animal, he should be POY vs plumlee, he does it all

That's what I was thinking

Zeller is a great player, but he doesn't really do anything great. He does almost everything very good, but nothing great. For that reason, I don't think he'll get POY over Plumlee right now. Statistically, Zeller has caught up to Plumlee, but Plumlee has shown the ability to take over games. Something that Cody really hasn't done (although hasn't really been asked to).

Zeller is a great player, but he doesn't really do anything great. He does almost everything very good, but nothing great. For that reason, I don't think he'll get POY over Plumlee right now. Statistically, Zeller has caught up to Plumlee, but Plumlee has shown the ability to take over games. Something that Cody really hasn't done (although hasn't really been asked to).

Plumlee is good, but when i watched Duke play he is the only one rebounding. Doesn't do anything special on offense. He has to put up big numbers in order for Duke to win that why i also believe he is POY. Do I believe he is better then Zeller? no. Plumlee is asked to do thing Zeller doesn't need to do based on the talent and depth of both teams.