Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) JUCO PF Ray Kasongo

I will officially give up on Crean as a recruiter if he can't convince this kid to come here instead of LSU. 

Someone should get into this kids ear and let him know that N. Dickerson is probably going to follow his teammate and best player in the entire class to LSU. He shied away from Kansas for a similar reason.

Looks like one of his visits was around this time.

Derek Forrest @WLKYDerek  ·  29 Jan 2012
RT @jdemling East Ridge's Ray Kasongo called his trip to Indiana game on Sunday "amazing." "I just loved everything about it."

IMO if we take guys like Priller and April and we need quality bigs, we shouldn't be taking on anymore projects. I would rather have Morgan, Bryant, and Marshall next year. And how do we have enough scholarships available for Kasongo anyway? We lost Sheehey, Vonley, Fischer, Etherington, and Jurkin. Who am I missing? We have JBJ, Rojo, Max, April, and Priller. I also forgot Z from Illinois st.

[quote name="Bowhunter" post="78005" timestamp="1407849831"]IMO if we take guys like Priller and April and we need quality bigs, we shouldn't be taking on anymore projects. I would rather have Morgan, Bryant, and Marshall next year. And how do we have enough scholarships available for Kasongo anyway? We lost Sheehey, Vonley, Fischer, Etherington, and Jurkin. Who am I missing? We have JBJ, Rojo, Max, April, and Priller.[/quote]

Hollowell

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

As nervous as I am about Bender being involved, I do see Kasongo as an upgrade to what we have available behind Perea. I also wonder if he isn't actually better than Lee from Temple and the seven footer Thompson from Virginia Tech who has to sit out this season at OSU. This kid may also be better than some of the other players we missed out on earlier. The impressive stats to me are the ones against Cliff Alexander and Jahil Okafor last year.