Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) JUCO PF Ray Kasongo

[quote name="Scohutch" post="77535" timestamp="1407720717"]@RayKasongo32: The campus here at Kansas sure is niceeeeeee ^_^

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners[/quote]

Lol he'll lose it if he makes it to Bloom then. He has no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="dalton26" post="77536" timestamp="1407720881"]I've got a feeling he's going to Kansas.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

@GoodmanESPN: Been told its unlikely Ray Kasongo ends up at Kansas. Sources told ESPN that Indiana, Michigan State, LSU all have expressed interest.

Well that was short lived for my gut feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

How good is he?

I'm not sure but I think he could help. There could be a little shady business here, not academically, but I don't think IU would take him if that is the case. IU compliance does not operate in the gray area, to my knowledge, after Sampson.

[quote name="All_Hoosiers" post="77565" timestamp="1407726102"]How good is he?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Watched a highlight video of a regional championship game. He dominated against what looked like 5th graders. Very athletic with good hands though. Dunked on everybody from the post and showed a little hint of some handles.

Pretty solid game against some nice competiton here. I do think he could help us if some of his past has been cleared up...

Tad @honk4tad 
FWIW, last min #kubball target Ray Kasongo had 24 pts 15 rbs & 7 blks in a loss to Jahlil Okafor & Cliff Alexander's team last July in Vegas