Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) JUCO PF Ray Kasongo

Wow!  Now the JUCO dont want him!

Kasongo’s bags made it to the Boise, Idaho airport but he did not. A source said Kasongo was intercepted by someone at the Denver airport and taken elsewhere.

“Ray Kasongo did sign with us but did not show up at the Boise Airport like he was supposed to,” CSI coach Jared Phay told SNY.tv Sunday. “His bags came but he didn’t.

“After several hours of panic and alerting authorities, we did hear that he switched planes in Denver and flew to a different location. We are thankful that he is safe but disappointed in his reckless choice. We only want people who really want to be at CSI and apparently he doesn’t want to be. We wish Ray Kasongo the best in his future.”

Where is the kid? Who flys to a "different" location? 

“After several hours of panic and alerting authorities, we did hear that he switched planes in Denver and flew to a different location. We are thankful that he is safe but disappointed in his reckless choice. We only want people who really want to be at CSI and apparently he doesn’t want to be. We wish Ray Kasongo the best in his future"

45]

poi-TO9K_bigger.jpegRay Kasongo@RayKasongo32

You could almost call me the next Embiid :P I love messing with media ^.^

8:47 PM - 24 Aug 2014

He laughs but perception is 9/10s reality and he is looking like an ass right now.

Sent from the can using BtownBanners

Yeah--bizarre to say the least.  Southern Idaho has to be wondering how long they have him for because he is probably already looking for the next--best deal. He played everyone and I am somewhat disappointed we gave him a topic with this many threads and responses--myself included.  I hope we can finally put this one to rest--at least for a couple of months until we hear about his new plans to transfer to a major program.

Prediction: This kid ends up never playing D1 and never makes it to the NBA. In other words he ends up being forgotten within the next year

He will play D1 but saying he won't play in the NBA really isn't a bold prediction. 98% of college players never do