Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Jordan Tucker- OV 11/30/16

I'm kinda in the boat of not even caring anymore.  Always recruiting 6'7 6'8 kids and we have no true PG.  I understand needing those kinda kids but we hafta have other pieces too.  Positionless bball is really working for us huh?

ESPN was eating up the "positionless offense" Crean runs in pre-season. Even had a damn special practice broadcast on BTN. Too much hype and Tommy couldn't make it work

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, HoshPoint_0 said:

ESPN was eating up the "positionless offense" Crean runs in pre-season. Even had a damn special practice broadcast on BTN. Too much hype and Tommy couldn't make it work

I guess I'm old school but traditional bball will always come out on top in the end.  

I don't think he's cooled on us. He knows what we're about. I'm sure the coaches text him every once and awhile to keep in contact. If it wasn't for the scholarship situation he'd be committed by now IMO. Can't blame him at all for keeping his options open and exploring them.

It's the same with him and Villanova. Tucker is still a top priority for Nova, but you don't hear anything about Nova and Tucker because they've already made their pitch.

Once OG and Blackmon announce their intentions to enter the draft, the Tucker situation will be more clear. Until then, there's no motivation for Tucker to commit.

1 minute ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

He he misses his mom, this is probably an older picture

That's true, I didn't think about it being an old pic. Just thought the Nova shirt was interesting since there hasn't been much noise about his recruitment lately. 

That's true, I didn't think about it being an old pic. Just thought the Nova shirt was interesting since there hasn't been much noise about his recruitment lately. 

He is GT's to lose unless we figure out our next coach and soon.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app