Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF Jordan Tucker- OV 11/30/16

Can't argue about your recruiting comment [ it's spot on ] . I think OG is likely to still be going to the draft this year . If OG actually stays another year I think most IU fans will consider it a great trade off .

OG is not going anywhere unless he transfers

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

OG is not going anywhere unless he transfers

OG's draft spot was always about his upside and athletic ability. An injury doesn't change that. He may slip but just cause he was moved to 2018 on one mock means nothing. He was #8 too. Any guy that projects as a top 10 pick is always gonna be drafted in round 1. The injury may seal it for him being he doesn't wanna risk getting hurt again and ruining his chances before he gets paid. At least he has a 4 year contract in the NBA if he gets hurt next year in the league.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

18 minutes ago, ccgeneral said:

So much for it being local.

No idea the capacity of the visit, or if this is the actual men's basketball gym, but he posted this video and if the Georgia Tech filter is like the IU one once you're only a mile or two off campus it stops showing up to use. 

Edit: After googling George Tech's basketball facilities it looks like that's where he is  

image.pngimage.png

Edited by Hoosierfan2017

We have bigger fish to fry and I'm afraid he knows it. Our team, coach, and season are in turmoil and it effects EVERYTHING.

I'll be absolutely shocked if Tucker picks us. To me, if he did it would be the biggest indicator that Crean will be our coach next year.

Him not picking Indiana doesn't do the inverse. Just states Tucker isn't comfortable with our situation.

Tucker just retweeted someone talking about a surprise commitment. To me unless they have another game scheduled for tv it will be tomorrow. Not sure it will be us, but knowing the kid has said he would like to do it on tv I don't see him not doing it tomorrow.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

14 minutes ago, IUHAHN82 said:

No Tucker commitment on an ESPN game kinda makes me think he isn't as sure about IU as he once was.  Anyone else?

I think his behavior over the past couple months makes it seem like he's not as sure. I think the UNC game in Assembly left a lasting impression on him but everything that has went on during our season since then and the direction our program is heading is making him think twice. There's a lot of uncertainty surrounding us that I'm not sure he wants to deal with.  

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I think his behavior over the past couple months makes it seem like he's not as sure. I think the UNC game in Assembly left a lasting impression on him but everything that has went on during our season since then and the direction our program is heading is making him think twice. There's a lot of uncertainty surrounding us that I'm not sure he wants to deal with.  

Like, will we have the same coach or not?

Just now, IUHAHN82 said:

Like, will we have the same coach or not?

That too, but I think the OG thing is the big concern for him. I think he wants to go somewhere he can play early and often and that'll be a lot harder if he has a junior OG to compete against for minutes.