Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) SG LaGerald Vick to Kansas

A lot to like---might be more like the first to pick between him or OG----but not both.  Is OG still coming this weekend?

That's what you would think but who knows.

I thought a 2 man class would be it this year and that was before we signed the Z-Man.

Guess its just time to sit back and enjoy the ride.Looks like it might get a little wild.

Jerry Meyer thinks L. Vick to SMU.

This Shake recruitment is very interesting.

I still don't like our odds totally.

My big problem is my vision for where Shake fits.

Yogi Sr----possible NBA
Blackmon So-----possible NBA-----likely return
Rojo So-----he'll return
Stan Jr------he'll return
Zman-----2 questionable years of eligibility.

Unless Zman doesn't play 2 years or a player gets an NBA bump (which I don't foresee or want to root for) Shake will more than likely be low on the depth chart for guards.

For some reason my gut says Z only plays 1 year but who knows. I don't want to root for that either.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Another visit here.

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria 2m
SMU & Indiana will see 2015 SG Lagerald Vick today, per @DreamBigHurd . Georgia Tech & Auburn Friday, Baylor Monday.

I saw this blasted all over twitter. Not sure what to think. Vick is clearly an ATHLETE!

Jerry Meyer seems extraordinarily convinced that Bryant goes to Syracuse.

We act like we are recruiting for a 4 man class though. A Guard and a Big still.