Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hovadipo

Saturdaily CFB Thread

My top 4: Alabama, Mississippi State, FSU, Oregon

I go with: 1. Alabama, 2. Oregon, 3. Miss State, TCU & Baylor as 4 and 4A. Florida State Criminals have had too many close calls against their less than stellar schedule. 

No way in hell FSU is left out. Won like 26 in a row and have 0 losses.

Hate me all you want, but I'm not gonna lose

Seriously, that team is still reeeeaaally good. Only caught the end of the game Saturday, but it looked like they had just worn Miami out physically. Successful teams with depth do that. That's why teams like Alabama, FSU, Oregon and even Ohio State (at least in the B1G) do so well.

I go with: 1. Alabama, 2. Oregon, 3. Miss State, TCU & Baylor as 4 and 4A. Florida State Criminals have had too many close calls against their less than stellar schedule. 

Alabama lost, so did Oregon, Mississippi State, TCU, and Baylor. Doesn't matter how many close calls FSU has had, they haven't lost