Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hovadipo

Saturdaily CFB Thread

Wow.  I go to bed and Sparty has that Cornhusker mascot turned over his knee,  just spankin' the snot out of him.  I wake up this morning and read "Sparty Barely Escapes the Saturday Madness".  WTH happened there?!

On the Hoke thing...I'm afraid Michigan decides to dump Hoke the Sunday prior to our game w/UM and then they are emotionally charged for the game.  Similar to Cottage, as a lifelong IUFB fan I've come to hope for the best but expect the worst.

My son is a freshman at Ole Miss. Said Saturday was a blast. We were there last week for the Memphis game. Wow is the grove awesome!

There is a you tube video of her pounding a beer at a local bar in Oxford. One edge of the goal post ended up in a dorm room.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11650592/sec-fines-ole-miss-kentucky-fans-rush-field

Come on the kids were just having some fun and celebrating big game wins.

According to Cal, Kentucky is too classy and respectful to rush courts/fields. Apparently they're just like every other fan base and celebrate when there's reason to celebrate. Shocking.

According to Cal, Kentucky is too classy and respectful to rush courts/fields. Apparently they're just like every other fan base and celebrate when there's reason to celebrate. Shocking.

No, its cuz they're too dumb to know that you storm the field when you WIN.

This clip is funnier every time I watch it.

http://youtu.be/348yBf2guBk

My son is a freshman at Ole Miss. Said Saturday was a blast. We were there last week for the Memphis game. Wow is the grove awesome!
There is a you tube video of her pounding a beer at a local bar in Oxford. One edge of the goal post ended up in a dorm room.

You were there for the coeds "Creepy Daddy". Lol

Sent from the can using BtownBanners

Should be a legendary day of ball. Hoosiers at noon. Then, at 3:30 we have #12 Oregon vs. #18 UCLA, #5 Baylor vs. #9 TCU, and #2 Auburn vs. #3 Mississippi State. Remote will be getting a workout between 3:30 and 6:30 for sure.

Should be a legendary day of ball. Hoosiers at noon. Then, at 3:30 we have #12 Oregon vs. #18 UCLA, #5 Baylor vs. #9 TCU, and #2 Auburn vs. #3 Mississippi State. Remote will be getting a workout between 3:30 and 6:30 for sure.

What about Michigan St/Purdue!!!

http://youtu.be/K8E_zMLCRNg