Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Hovadipo

Saturdaily CFB Thread

We can use this to discuss non-IU games on Saturdays.

Georgia South Carolina should be fun to watch.

Purdue should get slaughtered.

Tennessee and Oklahoma could get interesting.

And finally...Gameday is in Fargo today for North Dakota State vs. THE University of Incarnate Word.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not sure who has it worse. I'm stuck at my in laws' place. There is a tv in the room with me but if I put football on at some point I'm going to get questions about whether I'm "ok" or not because I'm not being social enough with my wife's family.

My only saving grace is I've got the dvr set at home and we should be home in time to watch Purdue get stomped.

Sent from my KFOT using BtownBanners mobile app

All biased Purdue hate aside, Purdue Pete is the stupidest friggin mascot in the country.

Remember when they introduced the kinder, gentler Purdue Pete a few years ago and the fans nearly revolted? I never understood why it was such a big deal. They both sucked.

Remember when they introduced the kinder, gentler Purdue Pete a few years ago and the fans nearly revolted? I never understood why it was such a big deal. They both sucked.

They'd be better off putting one of those big train snow plow things on one of their co-eds. At least we'd get the point.

They'd be better off putting one of those big train snow plow things on one of their co-eds. At least we'd get the point.

Phenomenal idea. The only concern is whether they can get a costume big enough to fit. The last thing you want is one of those holsteins spilling out of a skin tight train costume that would fit most other cows with room to spare.

Phenomenal idea. The only concern is whether they can get a costume big enough to fit. The last thing you want is one of those holsteins spilling out of a skin tight train costume that would fit most other cows with room to spare.

Cut a couple holes in a california king bed sheet.

Awesome Thursday night game this week between 19 Kansas State and 5 Auburn. Much better than the Sun Belt or MAC on Thursday nights. This game is big for Auburn. Could easily be favored for playoff because they actually scheduled a decent non-con opponent.

Nick Marshall couldn't hit a wall if he was in solitary confinement. Jeesh, Auburn could have about 5 40+ yard TD passes tonight if he could put the ball on his guy from farther than 5 yards.