Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HoosierBeezo

So proud of these Hoosiers

I'm 32yrs old and without a doubt I have more fun watching this IU team than any other.  I absolutely love every player on this team and the coach.

In my opinion, this team will go as far as Christian Watford takes us.  He's the wild card.  He's the guy that is the mismatch almost every game.  I wish a lot of the fanbase will get off of his back and support him.  We need more Christian Watford chants in Assembly Hall and not just Oladipo and Cody Zeller.  He has been killing it since Big Ten play.  He always shows up in the big ones.

This team is loaded with shooters, scorers, slashers, rebounders and energy guys. We have an outstanding coach who brings energy and confidence to these kids.

I do not want this season to end. I'm having so much fun watching these kids compete. 

And what about Hollowell, wow, this kid is going to be great at IU.  With him and Yogi leading this team over the next 2-3 years we are going to be in great hands.

Ok, now time for me to start amping up for my 49ers to win their 6th Super Bowl! 

Go Hoosiers and Go Niners!!

I agree with everything you said. Wat has been huge the last few games, and was a beast last night against Michigan. I admit I was guilty of being too harsh on him at the beginning of the season, but now it is apparent that if he plays well then this team will go far. Also about Hollowell, man that kid played exponentially better against Purdue and Michigan. He has played great defense, and is getting much more confident on offense. He has all of the tools to be a star before he leaves IU.