Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) PG Robin Duncan

No offer. Our first '18 thread. Younger brother of Ernie, Everett and Stanley. We touched on him in the July recruiting thread. He's visiting Hoosier Hysteria this year. Not much in the database yet.

Evansville, IN (Harrison)
Ht: 6-3 | Wt: 150
AAU: PCB Grassroots

The Pocketcity Basketball AAU coach said that "several" PCB players were invited up to Hoosier Hysteria by Indiana staff.

I'm assuming that Robin here is one of them. Add the kid to the list!

The Pocketcity Basketball AAU coach said that "several" PCB players were invited up to Hoosier Hysteria by Indiana staff.

I'm assuming that Robin here is one of them. Add the kid to the list!

Think he's already on there.

I'm assuming that by "several", the coach doesn't just mean Robin Duncan and Jack Nunge though...    Pocketcity's website doesn't really offer any good way to view what players they have, so i'm struggling to find any more information on who else could possibly be coming from Evansville. 

Follow @PCBXleague on twitter. They give weekly updates on top players from the weekend. A very highly talked about shooter at pcb is 2017 SG of South Spencer high school(IN) is Matthew Embry

Not very often South Spencer has a talked about basketball player.  Neil Reed for the short time he went there, and a classmate of mine went to college for hoops in a small school and that's pretty much it.  Oh, and Ayer, almost forgot that one.

Not very often South Spencer has a talked about basketball player. Neil Reed for the short time he went there, and a classmate of mine went to college for hoops in a small school and that's pretty much it. Oh, and Ayer, almost forgot that one.

Ayer was a nice player.

Very true the rebels don't produce many basketball stars but have had their fair share of baseball players. But look for big things from embry. Can score at will, and very athletic.

Ayer was a nice player.

SS had two Ayer brothers. Kent and Brad. Kent went to MTSU and Brad played for Bellarmine. A couple years later they had Tyson Martin, undersized but a great scorer went on to play Baseball and Basketball for Ray Harper @ Kentucky Wesleyan.