Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

rebelhoosier848891

Hoosier Hysteria---Recruit Guest List

JaQuan is off the hook talented!  Combine the right mind set and coach Jackson would be awesome for all of us.

Never seen the kid play so all I know is what I've read about him over the past 2 years.  There seems to be substance to the fact that last year's team had chemistry problems and personality clashes and this year's team seems to get along well and they like each other.  Could Lyle be a disruptive problem child in that regard?

Another new name here - '18 SF L'Christian Smith from Dayton, OH. Just reclassed from '17 earlier this year. 

Indy Hoosiers/UAGRIND players

Indy Hoosiers‏@Indyhoosiersbba
Blackmon impressive in Scrimmage. Indy Hoosiers -Smith, Scruggs, Landers take pic with the Star. 
B02J1P1CQAAVRT8.jpg

Jalen Adaway in attendance

Are you related to Adaway or know him personally? Just curious cause Ive seen you comment about him lately. I only ask because he plays for my hometown high school team

Noticed from JMs twitter page that girl there is his High School GF. If they are that "close" I hope he brings her with him to the Bloom. Don't need anymore "homesicknesses"....

Random note. I learned the other day that Luke's transfer for sure wasn't girl related.

Hope we did enough to impress Rawle!!! I would really like to get him. From most accounts, not the best event we've had, hope we made an impression!

I don't get the "not the best even we've had"
I haven't been able to go to HH the last few years but everyone around me said it was more packed this year than last. I thought there was a great energy to the whole place. The 3 point contest was GREAT and the scrimmage was good as well. The dunk contest was super rushed with a few judges who shouldn't have been there hahaha. But overall it was a great event. I took my wife and this was her first time at Assembly Hall and she is now a big fan!

Crean is a great speaker but for some reason he just didn't talk very much tonight. Also, didn't dress in his normal IU stuff. The event did not seem as pumped up as usual but I got the feeling that he and the team are all business from now on. I think they're ready to prove something to everyone. Team looked pretty good in the scrimmage, which is the most important thing. Still had a great time and I'm even more ready for the season after seeing everything up close.

Crean is a great speaker but for some reason he just didn't talk very much tonight. Also, didn't dress in his normal IU stuff. The event did not seem as pumped up as usual but I got the feeling that he and the team are all business from now on. I think they're ready to prove something to everyone. Team looked pretty good in the scrimmage, which is the most important thing. Still had a great time and I'm even more ready for the season after seeing everything up close.

I thought coach Crean did the right thing. Seems like a decent amount of posters on here say that Crean usually cares only about himself, and tonight he was all about the team and the history of Indiana. I thought it was great

Already moved on from Luke.

More worried about Lyle----seems these Southern Indiana rumors have "legs" as they were correct that he would be at Hysteria.

Hope the staff is careful with this one---because if the rest of the rumors are correct---he could be wearing the Cream and Crimson soon. 

I will keep my ears open down here and let you know what I hear!

Already moved on from Luke.

More worried about Lyle----seems these Southern Indiana rumors have "legs" as they were correct that he would be at Hysteria.

Hope the staff is careful with this one---because if the rest of the rumors are correct---he could be wearing the Cream and Crimson soon. 

I will keep my ears open down here and let you know what I hear!

Seeing him there tonight, he looks like he is in better physical shape than previously stated. I trust the coaching staff on this one

I thought coach Crean did the right thing. Seems like a decent amount of posters on here say that Crean usually cares only about himself, and tonight he was all about the team and the history of Indiana. I thought it was great

Damned if you do. Damned if you don't apparently.

Care to elaborate. PM if necessary. Thanks in advance.

Nothing crazy. I just ended up hitting on his girlfriend in class lol. We ended up talking a little bit and she mentioned her boyfriend Luke that transferred to Marquette for basketball. On to the next one. :)