Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

rebelhoosier848891

Hoosier Hysteria---Recruit Guest List

PG Tra Landers - Indianapolis, IN (Cathedral)
SG Cooper Neese - Cloverdale, IN
SG Daulton Blackwell - Mitchell, IN
SF Jack Nunge - Castle, IN
SF Jalen Adaway - Logansport, IN
SF Zach Gunn - offer
C Chris Vogt - Mayfield, KY 

Bump. '17 Kris Wilkes, Tra Landers, Cooper Neese and Jalen Adaway added today. No threads on the last 3 but they are up in the grid and have been on campus before.

Super excited about Rawle attending and all the 17 talent.

Not super excited about no big name 15s or any 15 for that matter, and only 2 16s and one is a sibling.

I agree, pretty disappointing on the 2015. Fwiw regarding 2016's, I think Kyle Guy may be there. I wouldn't put him on the guest list yet though.

Pretty sure Crean fudged that one up by contacting him before the contact period. Didn't he?

He was on him long before that, but got a secondary for being a day early on the contact period.

He was on him long before that, but got a secondary for being a day early on the contact period.

Yeah so we didn't really lose out on him in the regular sense there. Or am I missing something?

We were close, but his relationship with the players at MSU was the tipping point.

I see. That was about a year before I got into following the recruiting side of things. I can say it now that he's gone...I absolutely loved watching him play unless it was against us.

Jalen Adaway a name you guys won't want to forget

Recorded a lot of varsity minutes at Logansport (IN) - North Central Conference - as a freshman both as a starter and primary reserve.  Very quick; great vertical leap.  Needs to work on his jump shot as he was basically a 'dunker' against junior high teams because of his height.  Got suspended for several games at the end of his freshman season reportedly because of an inappropriate selfie that was circulated.  Played summer ball in the Indy area but don't know on which team.