Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
lucel15

7days away

Anyone hearing anything on David Kenney? A few weeks ago read the was going to take a leave........

Not sure I can ask my cousin if he's heard anything......unfortunately I have a feeling that his leave might be for a worse reason than we all might be thinking......I just have a feeling but who knows maybe he just needs some time to figure out some stuff

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Not sure I can ask my cousin if he's heard anything......unfortunately I have a feeling that his leave might be for a worse reason than we all might be thinking......I just have a feeling but who knows maybe he just needs some time to figure out some stuff

Just curious but what are you feeling that it is?

I've not been this excited for IU football in a long time. Having a new Defensive Coordinator probably has something to do with that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just curious but what are you feeling that it is?

I've not been this excited for IU football in a long time. Having a new Defensive Coordinator probably has something to do with that.

I agree with coordinator but he's athletic enough to be a rusher and a force.....so unless they were trying to make him a NT with Ralph.....I could see that since he was up to 290 this spring. I followed him on Instagram and now I can't find him....he posted something that made me think of stuff....possibly family issues, ik he has had a longtime gf and sometimes that stuff will get to you I also saw this tweet 5 days ago.......

@BasedObama: You see who your real friends are when your going through tough times it's hard to accept but it's better to know who they are than not

I agree with coordinator but he's athletic enough to be a rusher and a force.....so unless they were trying to make him a NT with Ralph.....I could see that since he was up to 290 this spring. I followed him on Instagram and now I can't find him....he posted something that made me think of stuff....possibly family issues, ik he has had a longtime gf and sometimes that stuff will get to you I also saw this tweet 5 days ago.......

@BasedObama: You see who your real friends are when your going through tough times it's hard to accept but it's better to know who they are than not

Haha my bad man

No worries. I didn't want to double post so I posted two topics in the same post. I completely get where the mix up came from. Lol