Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

(2015) SF Ogugua Anunoby to IU

Eh, I think he can do a lot of stuff inside the paint that Kawhi can't while Kawhi has a much better handle.

Woah woah.. Kawhi can literally do everything. OG is closer to an Al Farouq Aminu right now.

Not being serious, right?

Kawhi is much better than OG right now, don't get me wrong. My main point is OG mainly finishes around the rim and shoots 3's, while Kawhi can create a lot more. I'm comparing their style of play, not the caliber of player.

Kawhi is much better than OG right now, don't get me wrong. My main point is OG mainly finishes around the rim and shoots 3's, while Kawhi can create a lot more. I'm comparing their style of play, not the caliber of player.

Kawhi is one if the best 3 point shooters in the NBA. It is a bad comparison. Simply because of how great Kawhi is.

He is kind of hard to compare to anyone. He just doesnt play enough. Kawhi averaged 12.7 poibts and 9.9 rebounds as a freshman. OG's per 40 is like 14 points and 7 rebounds. But OG is a better shooter.

Kawhi is one if the best 3 point shooters in the NBA. It is a bad comparison. Simply because of how great Kawhi is.

I never said he can't shoot, and I agree they aren't a good comparison. That's the point of my post, I probably should have made that clearer but Kawhi does a lot more than just shoot 3's too. He can create a lot on the perimeter and has a mid range game, while OG at this point is pretty much strictly in the paint or behind the arc.

I never said he can't shoot, and I agree they aren't a good comparison. That's the point of my post, I probably should have made that clearer but Kawhi does a lot more than just shoot 3's too. He can create a lot on the perimeter and has a mid range game, while OG at this point is pretty much strictly in the paint or behind the arc.

That is Kawhi now. He was a good 3pt shooter at SDSU(but who is?) Kawhi was what we've wanted Troy to be. As OG keeps going his fluidity in the game will get better. He could be a Kawhi Lite or even an Al Farouq Lite and we'll be good.

I don't have insider, but maybe someone does. The guy below responded to the article

NBA Fans Plus ‏@NBAFansPlus  5h5 hours ago
Who's helped, hurt their NBA draft stock the most in the tourney? - ESPN http://ift.tt/1XGGXH1 #NBA

JCSourwine ‏@JCSourwine  23m23 minutes ago
Indiana fans, I don't mean to alarm you, but Chad Ford put OG Anunoby on his big board after this weekend. 15-25 range.....1st round.

Ford, being the notorious idiot that he is, lists OG as a center.

OG Anunoby
Indiana
Freshman
Center

Anunoby is the real sleeper prospect to emerge from the first two rounds. He played sparingly in the first half of his freshman season but has been coming on lately. You could argue he has been Indiana's best player in the tournament.

His combination of elite athleticism, length, NBA body, defensive versatility and shooting ability make him a very attractive 3-and-D prospect. He's raw -- and not ready -- but his defense on Jamal Murray led more than one scout to declare he could be a defensive star in the NBA right now.

It's unlikely he'll declare for the draft, but if he keeps having big performances for Indiana? Who knows? With so little upside in the second half of the first round, to see Anunoby in the No. 15 to No. 25 range is not out of the question