Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) SF Dillon Brooks to Oregon

Guess we offered here a few weeks ago.

Brooks said Michigan, Syracuse and Michigan State are showing interest, while Iowa State, Kansas State, Providence, Dayton, Maryland and Indiana have extended scholarship offers. He said Indiana offered “a couple weeks back” and that he has been in touch with associate head coach Steve McClain.

“It means a lot,” Brooks said. “I used to watch them all the time when Victor Oladipo was there with Cody Zeller and all of them, and they were really good back then. And I think I can fit where Oladipo was and play the wing and attack from the wing.”

What do you all think of his shot when near the basket?   It seems a bit out of control in that video from ITH, but he sure can get it in the hoop regardless.