Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
All_Hoosiers

(2015) SG Terance Mann to FSU

[quote name="jurkinonthecourt" post="76771" timestamp="1407367656"]Helps put the rumors of NV negatively recruiting against us to rest.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.[/quote]

I'll bet Zeller told him to respect thy program more.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Alex Kline @TheRecruitScoop

Indiana, Marquette, Boston College, Florida State, Arizona State & Rhode Island are the final six for 2015 Tilton (NH) SG Terance Mann.

Hadn't heard much about this kid from an Indiana perspective. Don't know anything about him.

fwiw. 

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels  
Chance Comanche & Terance Mann have scheduled official visits to Arizona State for the weekend of August 29th, per source.

He just announced he committed to Florida State. Edit: @TeranceMann: Glad to announce that I have committed to Florida State! Feels great to be a Seminole! #GoNoles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners