Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

Will Sheehey - FC Porto (Portugal)

I love the attitude that Will had at IU but it seems that his ego is kind of taking over with this. I mean he played in a lower league in Montenegro and got cut. There are always other lower level league he could play in but is he really in the position to be demanding trades and whatnot? I think he might just got upset that he wasn't the main go to guy in Ft. Wayne

I love the attitude that Will had at IU but it seems that his ego is kind of taking over with this. I mean he played in a lower league in Montenegro and got cut. There are always other lower level league he could play in but is he really in the position to be demanding trades and whatnot? I think he might just got upset that he wasn't the main go to guy in Ft. Wayne

Players get cut for more reasons than just not being good enough.

Players get cut for more reasons than just not being good enough.

Well I know that but to see guys like Hulls, Elston, and Creek make it with similar caliber teams and Sheehey is the one who gets cut..a little fishy. Talent is part of the equation but either way getting cut does not look good. Ego, being a team player, and a lot of other factors come into play. I mean he isn't sticking with the Ft. Wayne team most likely for the same reason. Just doesn't look good.

I always thought that he had this sense of arrogance and a chip on his shoulder and I don't know maybe I'm wrong.

He did have that and it was part of the reason he was so valuable as a player. That attitude led to his on court persona

Sheehey ended up playing overseas again for a few games after the LA Defenders last I saw. Didn't catch any of that or his next move. This stuff is like whack-a-mole.

‏@SheeheyWilliam: This guy @VicOladipo bought his mom a Range Rover a week early for Mother's Day, my mom will probably get dead flowers a week late

Damn. Two Hoosiers with some bad news today.

http://raptors905.dleague.nba.com/news/will-sheehey-remainder-season/

Raptors 905 announced Monday that forward Will Sheehey will be out for the remainder of the season due to a dislocated right elbow. He sustained the injury March 25 against the Erie BayHawks.  Sheehey is averaging 10.3 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.0 assists in 38 games (21 starts) this season.

Game high 24 yesterday. He's leading the league with 61% 3FG...

@fpbasquetebol:  @FCPorto 89-81 @SLBenfica 
 #LigaPlacard
 Dragão Caixa, Porto
 Will Sheehey (24pts, 3res, 2as, 1rb)
http://live.fibaeurope.com/www/Game.aspx?acc=3011&gameID=136858
 #somosbasquetebol