Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2015) PG Jamal Murray to UK

So any chance that we can get this kid? Seems legit. Love his athleticism.

I honestly don't think we are showing enough interest at this point. I'd love for us to get him but it seems like other programs are showing more interest than we are. I don't understand it personally 

3 guard lineup with Murray, Yogi, and Blackmon would be unreal. Bring Rob and Z off the bench.

I think we are trailing big time for Murray though. Not realistic probably.

Yogi graduates after next season, he wouldn't be here when Murray would be. But that would be an amazing line up.

Yogi graduates after next season, he wouldn't be here when Murray would be. But that would be an amazing line up.

What about Troy? If Thon isn't good enough to be a starter why do people want him. But if he starts that means Williams would play over JBJ

Rob should already be going to the bench this year.

Just don't see it happening. Last year it would have made sense but now after starting all year and having an offseason to get even better I cannot see Crean moving him to the bench

Just don't see it happening. Last year it would have made sense but now after starting all year and having an offseason to get even better I cannot see Crean moving him to the bench

sacrifices have to be made. Last year obviously didn't work. No reason to try it again.

Apparently one of the things that Murray is taking into account is that he want to play point. 

Off the top of my head not sure about Oregon, Michigan or Mich St.  But UConn and Kentucky both have 2 PGs. 

Creans system would really let Murray shine.  My guess is if he is smart and want to be the undisputed ball handler it would be Oregon.  Their PG is graduating IIRC.

And really I won't be heartbroken if we don't get Murray.  We have no problem scoring the ball and frankly I think his defense still needs work.