Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierPT

Coach Quotes-Offense

(Nate Sudfeld)'s got a lot of growth to do, and I think if he continues to improve, he's going to be a brilliant player. But right now I just want to see him stay hungry, stay humble, stay grounded, and start being the guy to truly lead this team. Because like I said a year ago, for us to really play great, we've got to have dynamic play at quarterback. We've had really good play in this conference, but I don't think it's been as dynamic as we needed, and look forward to seeing if Nate can manage our team, get us in the end zone more, bring those interceptions down just a little bit and have a top end year."

Coach Kevin Wilson-BIG Media Day

What do you think it takes to have a "top end" year?

Seems to me CKW is very comfortable hitching his wagon at IU to Sudfeld for the next few years. I think that bodes well for the fans because he finally has "his guy" in there full time and I think we will see video game numbers out of this offense...