Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

This is the kind of shiat I like to hear. Recruit a bunch, winnow out those who aren't going to do what you thought they might, and bring in some more. Eventually, if you keep your standard high enough the product WILL get better. Glad to hear Wilson taking the right approach.

I really think the accountability is there across the board now. Coaches, players, administration. This is a put up or shut up year for IU football. 

I forsee a winning record and bowl berth. I think we finally turn the corner and have momentum to lift this program out of the BIG cellar...

I really think the accountability is there across the board now. Coaches, players, administration. This is a put up or shut up year for IU football. 

I forsee a winning record and bowl berth. I think we finally turn the corner and have momentum to lift this program out of the BIG cellar...

I don't know if I'd classify this year as a "put up or shut up" year for IU football. The team is still developing, particularly on defense and the schedule isn't very favorable. I'd say next year, it's more likely we ought to see some serious improvement. Perhaps with a few good breaks we can reach bowl eligibility this season.

[quote name="HoosierPT" post="75832" timestamp="1406724493"][color=rgb(41,41,41)][font='Mercury SSm A'][size=4]"So [/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(41,41,41)][font='Mercury SSm A'][size=4]we played a lot of young guys last year. We recruited 15 guys to that side of the ball (defense). Got 10 guys back, and you'll see some young guys in the mix. We're going to be young, we're going to be more athletic, we're making a change, we're going to be a work in progress. But from what I saw in spring, we're going to be significantly improved on D."[/size][/font][/color]
[color=rgb(41,41,41)][font='Mercury SSm A'][size=4]Coach Kevin Wilson-BIG Media Day[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

Great to hear. Can't wait for some IU football!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners