Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BtownBanners

200 Members Strong! Thank You + Poll

Visitor Survey  

17 members have voted

1. 1. How did you hear about BtownBanners Forums?

• BtownBanners.com
    • BtownBanners on Twitter
    • Other Twitter Account
    • Facebook
    • Friend
    • Other
  2. 2. How often do you visit BtownBanners Forums?

• Only when I see a link Tweeted
    • Once a week
    • Couple times a week
    • Every Day
    • Couple Times a day
    • Better question is when I don't visit!
  3. 3. How active are you on BtownBanners Forums?

• I will post regularly
    • I occasionally will post.
    • Rarely Post
    • I'll Visit, but won't post
    • Probably won't be back

On behalf of the entire BtownBanners team, I wanted to thank you all for signing up for our forum. We are building a solid #iubb community, as evidenced by our early conversations. We look forward to discussing all aspects of Indiana Athletics over the coming weeks, months and years!

We hope you have enjoyed yourself so far, and we encourage you to get engaged with the community and let your thoughts or voice be heard. As always, please contact us if you have any questions or suggestions for the forum. We are continually working on improving the user experience. All we ask from you, is to ENJOY one of the only FREE message boards for Indiana Basketball!

If you have enjoyed the forum, please let others know! You can "Like" the forum on Facebook below, you can Share Upper Right of Each Post ( icon_share.png) with Twitter or other social networks. Thank you for joining us in this new community, without you, it's just an empty place (Like Mackey's Rafters...)

Go HOOSIERS!