Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF/PF Malik Williams to UofL

Justin Kenny @jkenny_ns
Malik Williams picks up his 2nd foul on a charger. Could have called one against Swanigan on the other end. 26-18 Snider, 3:53 2Q

Mike Pegram @peegs
Caleb Swanigan with 14 points at half. Malik Williams had some foul trouble but has four and several big blocks

Finished w 10 pts, 12 rbs.

Purdue Fan @oldboiler52

@ChristinaWFFT @PurdueBball @MSU_Basketball ICYMI Painter and Izzo watching Malik Williams and Caleb Swanigan last nite

‏@ebosshoops: 2017 Malik Williams has upside. Great size, good athlete. Terrific post defender. Similar size & movement to Willie Cauley-Stein at same age

‏@GTuckerHoops: Kansas' Bill Self & Xavier's Chris Mack + assistants from Indiana, Butler & Michigan State are watching 2017 PF Malik Williams #UAAFinals

Some big games for Malik this weekend.

‏‏@LEGITBASKETBALL: Legit 2017 finish pool play 3-0 Malik Williams finish game with 27pts and 7 blocks 16 rebounds. @BigfootHoops

@LEGITBASKETBALL: Legit 2017s eliminate EYBL California Supreme 90-67 @BigfootHoops #LVClassic
Jacob Redding led with 24pts. Malik Williams had 19pts, 15 rebounds. Anton Berry had 19 pts. 8 rebounds. Jordan Gorman 10 points 4 steals.

He's blowing up. He'll be interesting to track. Potential is through the roof but the kid is drawing some negative attention here at home. He threw a big party recently and a 17 year old girl was killed due to a stray bullet from a heated altercation. I don't think it's fair to judge his character quite yet but I do question his judgement. Considering all that we have gone through recently, as a program, it'd be wise to approach this kid with caution. Hopefully he learned a big lesson.

That was this kids party????

That girl was a Concordia student. I guess she just got caught in crossfire. Terribly tragic.

I hate to say it but it sounds like a MSU player to me and an IU player as of late.

True story, unfortunately.