Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SF/PF Malik Williams to UofL

Another visit here.

@INBBallSource: 2017 prospect has an unofficial visit to Indiana University tomorrow. Here is a deep look at his game & potential. http://inbasketballsource.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1611:intro-malik-williams-2017&catid=1494:intro-malik-williams-2017

The '17 class is loaded in Indiana and this kid, imo, could be the headline of it when it's all said and done. I have heard he is big on IU so it's tough to think IU doesn't lead at this point. I would love for CCG (or whoever) to be able to report an offer later today but that's just my opinion. I know people on here get upset about the early offers and all and I KNOW there is something to that, but I do think MW is deserving of an offer.

Ask and you shall receive. 6th offer for this class so far.

‏@INBBallSource: Fort Wayne Snider power forward Malik Williams (2017) reports an offer from Indiana University after his unofficial visit. @ny2lasports

It's like we talk behind the scenes or something  :no:

2017 is the Year to land a Heavy Indiana class. 2015 and 2016 appear more national. Coleman and Swanigan likely gone. Brunk and Gordon alive for 2016. 2017 is loaded with Wilkes, Scruggs, Williams and another?

Zach Gunn is who you are thinking of....he may be up to 6-7 now. Gordon looked pretty good last night, right?

Yeah. That's it. Gordon had a very good game. Hope we haven't lost him. Really wonder if Evan being involved in that rocky season will hurt us?

I don't think that has anything to do with it. I've heard Evan really enjoyed his year at IU despite the season and...well, i'll leave it there. Man, if he can fix that jump shot. I can just see Eron "doing his own thing", or maybe thats just the vibe I get. Let me be clear, I'd love to have him at IU.

I heard the same thing publicly. Just hope it's the same privately. I have no reason to think otherwise, except speculation. I need to see more from him before I decide how good he is, but if his upper limit is Eric and his lower limit is Evan, he will help us for sure!

Leaf didn't exactly excel in AdidasNations. What's the deal? Injuries?

I heard the same thing publicly. Just hope it's the same privately. I have no reason to think otherwise, except speculation. I need to see more from him before I decide how good he is, but if his upper limit is Eric and his lower limit is Evan, he will help us for sure!

Leaf didn't exactly excel in AdidasNations. What's the deal? Injuries?

I avoid every TJ Leaf conversation I can if you can see