Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

2014 July Evaluation Period

N.D. Kendrick ‏@NDkendrick  1h
Indiana assistant Tim Buckley and Evansville head coach Marty Simmons watching 2017 Jack Nunge (Pocket City Basketball)

Thought that name looked familiar. He's from New Castle and was on campus for the Nebraska game back in March.

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="73991" timestamp="1405197277"]Thought that name looked familiar. He's from New Castle and was on campus for the Nebraska game back in March.[/quote]

I was about to PM you. Name didn't ring a bell for me

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I was about to PM you. Name didn't ring a bell for me

I put him up in the grid back then, but never started a thread. Think I did a visitors thread the day after that game. There wasn't much info out there.

hmm, haven't seen anything on this kid in a while. Jackson has an offer and is @ Findlay Prep.

Justin Albers ‏@Justin_Albers  28m
Tom Crean and Tim Buckley both courtside for UA Grind 2016 against Justin Jackson and Canada Elite. #iubb

Not sure what UA Grind team this is, but if you click on teams,  there's 3 different '16 teams. Joey Brunk is the only name i'm familiar with if that's the team playing.

[quote name="hoosierpap" post="73998" timestamp="1405200629"]Nick Medline ‏@NickMedline 6h
Watching Juwan Morgan this morning in Riverside. Morgan w/ interest from Northwestern, Cal, Creighton, Indiana, Vandy.

This is from earlier, SIAP but I hadn't seen it[/quote]i like what I c from this kid

He's been up in the grid, but I haven't made a thread yet. Seen this name pop up a week or so ago.

Adam Zagoria ‏@AdamZagoria  2m
North Carolina HC Roy Williams & Indiana asst Chuck Martin were the latest to watch 6-10 2015 big man Steven Enoch

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="73991" timestamp="1405197277"]Thought that name looked familiar. He's from New Castle and was on campus for the Nebraska game back in March.[/quote] Nunge is from Castle High School in Newburgh. http://www.indihoops.com/programs/indiana/pocket-city-basketball Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Hoping he's expecting our first commit.

@ChuckMartinIU: Tomorrow last day of the live recruiting period . Should be a great day !!!#GoHoosiers

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Gary Trent Jr. is supposed to be visiting us sometime soon.

Indy Hoosiers @Indyhoosiersbba 
Hoosiers win big to ADV to Final 4. Great TEAM BALL. TRENT 24, WILKES 14 SCRUGGS 11 TO PACE HOOSIERS

oh, thanks for that correction and link. I couldn't find much info on him back then and the tweet said Castle, IN, so I was assuming it was New Castle.

You're welcome. I don't know much about him. His HS roster has him at 6'4, but his AAU roster has him at 6'7. If that's true he's grown 3" in less than a year. That's got to be hard on knees. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners