Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Will_Padgman

Peter Jurkin leaves Indiana

Hopefully this thread isn't like the Etherington thread. Jurkin seemed like a really good dude and was good to have in the locker room. Wish the best for him in whatever he is moving on to. Keep on Jurkin, big guy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="dalton26" post="72350" timestamp="1403987932"]Wish he could've overcame his injuries and I wish him the best. With that said I can't say I'm gonna miss him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]
I will. A good kid is a good kid. I know he couldn't help us get a banner but to me collegiate athletics should also represent more then wins and losses.

Kind of always knew he wouldn't turn out to be much for us, always wanted him to though, would of been awesome to see him dunk on somebody and be able to say that dude just got jurked on....

[quote name="OliviaPope40" post="72355" timestamp="1403988737"]Does anybody know if he is planning on getting his degree?[/quote]

I'm assuming so. He's transferring to try to play ball so I'd say he'll go ahead and get it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="Banksyrules" post="72351" timestamp="1403988279"]I will. A good kid is a good kid. I know he couldn't help us get a banner but to me collegiate athletics should also represent more then wins and losses. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote] I never said he wasn't a good kid and I also wished him the best. I'm just not going to miss using a scholarship on someone that can't help. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app