Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
BlueDevil

Tracy Smith to ASU

Alright alright. That's enough. Cool it.
Nips. Keep it cool. This is your verbal warning.

I've come down from my anger. He left for a true blue blood. I get it. Thanks for what you built. Good luck yada-yada and all of that PC garbage.

Sent from the can using BtownBanners

Here, I edited this tweet a bit from the first page. What we need to focus on now is his replacement. However, I would personally get more satisfaction out of building something from scratch and turning it into a powerhouse rather than piggy backing off of another programs history. Our team is completely degutted this year and TS jets. OK. You would have to pay me though.

Wes Reynolds @WesReynolds1  ·  23m
Anybody that rips Tracy Smith for taking the ASU baseball job is a Natty or Nipple. That program is No. 2 all-time in MLB players. #iubase

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="71789" timestamp="1403727118"]Here, I edited this tweet a bit from the first page. What we need to focus on now is his replacement. However, I would personally get more satisfaction out of building something from scratch and turning it into a powerhouse rather than piggy backing off of another programs history. Our team is completely degutted this year and TS jets. OK. You would have to pay me though.

Wes Reynolds @WesReynolds1 · 23m
Anybody that rips Tracy Smith for taking the ASU baseball job is a Natty or Nipple. That program is No. 2 all-time in MLB players. #iubase[/quote]hahahha

Sent from the can using BtownBanners

Hey *******.  He could have been the first!  Don't talk down to me you spud!  FO

LOL. Did you like your own post? Not trying to fight, but ASU has 5 national titles. They're in the PAC 12. We aren't paying a mil a year.

LOL. Did you like your own post? Not trying to fight, but ASU has 5 national titles. They're in the PAC 12. We aren't paying a mil a year.

Don't think it's what  you believe in but how you have a total lack of respect for the poster.  You seem to lack social skills. 

Don't think it's what you believe in but how you have a total lack of respect for the poster. You seem to lack social skills.

What did I post that deserved his last response? He was ranting and making bizarre accusations. I don't think it's too much to ask that we act like adults here and wait until some comments or facts come out. Now, back to the topic:

http://b1gbaseball.com/2014/06/25/indiana-receives-heavy-initial-interest-in-coaching-vacancy/

Jewett mentioned here and in the scoop link above.

And again, the comments from Glass and Smith are linked a few posts up. Glass asked him what it would take to keep him here. It didn't matter.

There are a couple of coaches if they earn their bonuses top one million. UCLA and LSU come to mind. 

It was pretty much said this would happen when he was hired, but official now.

@DavidWoods007: Two @HoosierBaseball assistant coaches join Tracy Smith at Arizona State. http://t.co/35ekmejdPw

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

[quote name="jurkinonthecourt" post="73672" timestamp="1404968103"]It was pretty much said this would happen when he was hired, but official now.

@DavidWoods007: Two @HoosierBaseball assistant coaches join Tracy Smith at Arizona State. [url="http://t.co/35ekmejdPw"]http://t.co/35ekmejdPw[/url]
I was hoping somehow we could keep Greenspan. Too bad.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners