Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU Hoosier41

Agent: Indiana star Zavaleta signs Generation Adidas deal

Loved watching him play this season. I wanted to be selfish and hope he came back for one more, but he has the stuff to do big things. Congrats

Agreed! But from what everyone else on the forum has been saying, we won't necessarily miss him a ton with other people filling in. Can't wait to start the Q49 campaign!

Eriq had very little else to prove at the college level.

Here's hoping he adds to what he accomplished here at IU and has a productive ( and long!) pro career............ 

Saw Nikita Kotlov today coming out of the IMU with what looked to be his books, so I think we will retain him for his senior year. A midfield filled with Kotlov, A.J., Bushue, Petts, Oliver, and Mares? Talk about #9thStar

Saw Nikita Kotlov today coming out of the IMU with what looked to be his books, so I think we will retain him for his senior year. A midfield filled with Kotlov, A.J., Bushue, Petts, Oliver, and Mares? Talk about #9thStar

THIS has me excited.  Figured he would be gone as well.  Thanks for posting Will!